Spring Is In The Air…
- Increase lean muscle and muscle definition
- Increase aerobic ability
- Create a habit of going to the gym 5 times a week (Gotta make the most of the gym membership)
- Create a habit of waking up earlier. I needed a reason to wake up early
- My guys at Real Group Fitness are getting pretty fit, and I wanna make sure I can walk the walk and not just talk it! 😛
- 21 Days to reach a good standard isn’t too long or too short to see some results. I’m feeling the results at the moment…ahhh the sore triceps!
On a personal/ mental side:
Things are progressing well at the moment. Regular Relief teaching work, Real Group Fitness Sessions, Isagenix and the occassional Art workshop at Cabernet & Canvas are keeping everything humming nicely and above board. My total debts are now down to under $9000. Which while still a lot is much better than before. As the saying goes: Make Hay while the sun shines!
In an effort to bring my debts down further I will be dedicating October to some debt-relief projects which includes selling work at crazy bargain basement prices to essentially get rid of them and create some emotional and physical room for newer and better things. So if you’ve ever wanted to collect a Samith Pich painting next month is the time…!
Every second Tuesday are dedicated to Isagenix meetings. There’s a wonderful vibe with the Isagenix meetings, lots of new people joining and new pumped up members like Darren & Fleur make the place an exciting place. On a financial note I got paid another cycle today. Whata wonderful surprise and gift to hekp people AND be paid.