Welcome to My Top Tier Business.
Listen to this IMPORTANT message:
My name is Samith Pich and I will be guiding you through the MTTB Steps. MTTB is an education sales funnel designed with a series of Steps (21) to enable you to fully understand the MOBE top tier direct sales business.
The 21 Steps are divided into two stages. Stage 1, is made up of Steps 1 to 6 which I refer to as the discovery stage which will allow you to complete a degree of ‘due diligence’ which will allow you to fully understand the business model, sales system and income opportunity.
Under normal circumstances most new MTTB students can complete Steps 1 to 6 in under one week (usually 4 to 6 days). During this time we will have a number of phone calls to make sure you are on-track and that your questions are being answered. Each MTTB Step will take you approximately 1.5 hours to complete properly. This will include watching video’s, reading text and making notes.
After the completion of the first six steps and you have read our IM Revolution hand book and we have had a number of coaching calls along the way, we will have a scheduled call for a Stage 1 Strategy Session. The purpose of this is to establish if you feel our business system and coaching program meets your criteria in a business and is a fit for you to achieve your goals. In that 20 minute session we will discuss the following things:
- I’ll want to know more about you, your background and where you coming from now.
- More about what your looking for here in a business and from our top tier coaches and
- Why your looking to change or improve your current situation.
This is what I expect you to do, to get the most value out of the MTTB system and my coaching;
- Complete one Step of MTTB a day (at least) and no more than two Steps daily.
- Read 10 pages of the IM Revolution hand book daily (at least) so the hand book is read cover to cover by the time you have completed Step 6.
- Listen to JT DeBolts daily call (or a recording of the call daily).
- Contact me daily for a brief 1 to 3 minute update on your progress
- Schedule an appointment for a review of Steps 1-3 (after Step 3 is complete)
- Schedule an appointment for a Strategy Session after Step 6 is complete.
Getting Started Instructions
To make sure you get started correctly and to get the most value out of the MTTB system and my coaching do these things immediately and in this order:
- Login to the MTTB membership website here – MTTB Login
- Go to the START HERE page (make sure you go this page first before doing anything)
- Download the IM Revolution hand book here – IM Revolution Handbook
- Register for the Jt DeBolt Daily Calls. The call is hosted Monday to Thursday in the US. It runs live at 11.00am EST. Here is the dial in number +1 323 375 3223 no access code is required.
- Listen to a week of recorded calls here – Blog Talk Radio or Itunes you can also see them on the right hand side of this webpage up to your right.
- Read the ‘About Samith’ page on this website so you get to know me.
- Watch the ‘What is MOBE’ video on the bottom of this page.
- Setup Skype so we can communicate and I can properly support you – Set Up Skype Once Skype is setup send me a contact request. My Skype user name is samithpich (from Perth, Australia)
- Steps 1 to 2 of MTTB are unlocked now so you can commence immediately.
- Call me right now. If you have not spoken to me as yet, you must call me ASAP. Refer to my contact instructions below.
How to Contact your Coach
- Preferred contact method is via Skype. My Skype name is samithpich (Perth, Australia)
- International Clients. Call after 7 pm EST if you are located in the USA. Call +1 202 657 4781
- Australian Clients. Call after 12pm Sydney time on 0424 095 557
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule Appointments – Click Here to Book an Appointment in my Calendar
Your Daily Actions & Responsibilities
- complete 1 -2 Steps of MTTB daily (be consistent).
- read 10 pages of the IM Revolution handbook daily.
- listen to JT DeBolts Power Up call daily.
- do 15 minutes of personal development (read a book, watch a video or listen to audio)
- Contact me daily for a brief update of your progress