Hey, I thought I’d share something a bit different with you today. Leave a comment telling me what you think ok?
I’ve just returned from a a couple of days in Las Vegas attending Digital Altitude’s first Marketing Mastery event. Overall it was an exceptional event. It was my first time travelling to the United States, the first time to Las Vegas, the first time meeting a lot of the leadership in Digital Altitude. But the […]
There’s nothing like coming back from a week in Las Vegas and looking at the scales after you’ve been gorging yourself on buffets and fine food to make you say ‘Enough is enough!’ When I stepped on the scales I saw 75kg. This is THE heaviest I’ve ever been! Even worse the engorge belly and […]
Welcome to this step by step tutorial on ‘How to Ace your first Toastmasters Speech – The Icebreaker’. Before we start I just want to congratulate you on starting your journey with Toastmasters. I remember when i first started it was pretty scary. Maybe you’re in the same boat as well. I completed my Icebreaker speech […]
The key to personal success is cultivating successful habits that you cultivating consistently. Here’s a list of my top 10. Eat well. Practice 80/20. Eat good, nutritious wholesome food 80% of the time. And don’t sweat the other 20% Exercise. The benefits of exercise are too numerous to mention. Can’t afford to exercise? Well start […]