One of my goals this year is to revamp my blog and also have a blog more focussed on serving the readers who actually read it.
Like many blogs this space has been swept along by the whims of my fancy, with irregular posting and varied content. I’m a guy who likes lots of things!
However, in my coaching programs I’m always teaching my students to be more and more focussed. To be less ‘look at me look at me’ and more about ‘How Can I serve you’.
So I think it’s time to take this blog in another direction!
First things first, if you haven’t already noticed this blog has a minor face lift.
Moving forward I’m going to concentrate on 3 themes:
- Providing solid advice on internet marketing and how to start an online business
- How to generate more traffic and leads for your enterprise
- Becoming an authority in your niche.
Two other areas I’ll routinely touch upon is mindset and speaking. Anything else I will be viewing it through the ‘lens’ of the above three themes.
How I’m going to do this:
- Step by step guides – “How To…”
- Case studies – Whats worked for me and others
- Reviews – what’s hot and why. And what to say away from!
- Interviews – Ask questions from influences in the industry
In an effort to provide the best information I will be curating more content that delivers in these areas.
I’m going to work on posting 3 times a week. Mondays – Wednesdays and Fridays (By 4pm Perth Australian time)
By providing and curating the most up to date, most insanely helpful information about growing a business online I hope to grow my readership, subscribers and authority in this busy marketplace.
Happy happy Joy Joy!