I totally understand. The grills drew me in too…
But it’s not all making fast cash and ho’s.
The reality can be the polar opposite. It’s often boring, lonely and the improvements can be so incremental and small its like watching grass grow. In the desert.
1. My LapTop Is NOT My Personal ATM Money-Making Machine
2. Nobody Takes Their Laptop To The Beach
- You’re on a friggen beach! There’s beautiful sun, the waves are crushing, sexy people are around and you look like a tool trying to be cool with laptop. So get off the laptop and onto the beach!
- Sun glare – if its a nice day on a nice beach, the sun glare will quickly get real annoying. I don’t read Kindles (even the nice paper feel screens for this reason) and I barely read books on beaches (see reason 1)
- Sand gets in your private parts. I like a bit of exfoliation but it can get ridiculous – especially if the wind picks up. Then there’s sand in your eyes, on your screen, in your undies, in the keyboard… you get the picture. (see reasons 1 & 2)
3. I Don’t Drive Luxury Fast Cars
- The ones that look rich
- The one who actually are rich
4. Life Is NOT A One Stop Party
5. Its Actually Gets Quite Lonely
6. Say Goodbye To Your Social Skills…
7. Get Used To Failing (Lots Of Failing)
8. Not Everyone Is Meant To Be An Online Entrepreneur
9. Your Boss is An Idiot
- A boss who has a you as a worker who steals the office stationary
- You’re the boss and you are stealing your own office stationary
- You both ok that the other is stealing the office stationary
- You both occasionally watch porn during office hours
Okay Sam, I Get It… Being An Entrepeneur Sucks